January 17, 2021

Dragonfly Garden

Today's card is another one of the cards we made when we went to Muscatine for OnStage OnLine.  Again, I wasn't that crazy about this card then and I am still not sure about it now.  



I do like the Dragonflies Punch and think maybe if I had sponged the smaller white dragonflies with another color, I might like it better.  What color would you use?


Stamps: Dragonfly Garden, Enjoy The Moment
Cardstock: Blackberry Bliss, Gray Granite, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Dandy Garden
Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Mossy Meadow
Accessories:  Dragonflies Punch, Mossy Meadow 3/16" Braided Linen Trim, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Success . . . .I got my stamping table cleaned off yesterday and found my Fire Stick remote so now I can go back to stamping in my craft room, rather than the kitchen table and my recliner.  I may have to get my portable heater out today if it doesn't warm up some.  I am hoping to get a lot of stamping done today as well as watching the Hawks play basketball and the football playoffs.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: