January 11, 2021

Friendly Flamingo

I am not really a flamingo person, but I know a ton of people who are so decided that I really needed to get this flamingo bundle that is is the January-June 2021 Mini catalog.


I do really love the sentiments that are in this set . . . which is of course very normal for me.  I tend to buy stamp sets for their sentiments more than the images. I do love that this stamp set is a "DistINKtive stamp set.  It really gives the flamingo a textured look and of course what ink could be better than Flirty Flamingo!!  This is one of the cards that everyone stamping with me tonight will get to make.


Stamps: Friendly Flamingo
Cardstock: Flirty Flamingo
Ink: Flirty Flamingo
Stampin' Blends:  Flirty Flamingo Combo Pack
Accessories:  Flamingo Dies, Nature's Thoughts Dies,
 Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder, 5/8" Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon, 
Pearl Basic Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Cardstock is cut and sorted, supplies are gathered and waiting by the back door . . . the only thing left to do is to load the car.  I am glad to be going back to Face to Face In Person stamping tonight.  We have a relatively small group coming and a large room and with our mask I am confident we can all enjoy stamping together again safely.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: