January 7, 2021

Simply Succulents

Each time I see a new package of Designer Series Paper I think . . . "Holy Cow . . .this is the best one yet."  And I definitely said it with the Fine Art Floral paper.  It is so realistic . . . even to the illusion of the ridges in the layers of paint.  And believe me, I have seen my fair share of paint ridges on paintings.



This is a pretty simple card with a basic layout but I think it is pretty cool.  I tried to add some bling to it somewhere and it just did not look right to me so decided to leave it off.  I hope people like this card that is in this week's Cards in the Mail.


Stamps: Simply Succulents
Cardstock: Smoky Slate, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Fine Art Floral
Ink: Pretty Peacock
Accessories: 1/4" Daffodil Delight Ruched Ribbon, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today is the first Thursday of the month so that must mean that is is Technique/Stamp club night.  I do know what techniques we are working with, I just need to get everything cut and ready.  Check back tomorrow to see what technique was shared.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: