January 31, 2021

Art Gallery

Another flower set, you say??  Do I really need another flower set??  If it is the Art Gallery set, then the answer is "Of course I do!!"


I've used the flower dies for this card, but their are some other really cool dies in this set!!  I really like the little shapes like this thank you is cut out with.  There is one this size and one that is just a little bit longer.  Perfect for the wording that comes with this stamp set!!

I have used a new product that is in the January-June 2021 Mini catalog . . . Blending Brushes.  I used them to give just a hint of color to the embossed layer.  They are so easy to use, you are going to want your very own.


Stamps: Art Gallery
Cardstock: Misty Moonlight, Seaside Spray, White
Ink: Misty Moonlight, Seaside Spray, Old Olive
Accessories:  Floral Gallery Dies, Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder, 
Blending Brushes, Pearl Basic Jewels, 
Seaside Spray Metallic Ribbon, Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Wow . . . I do believe we got more snow that the half inch to inch they were saying we would get.  Good thing I had no plans to go anywhere today!!  I'll be content to sit by my heater and stamp the day away!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: