January 2, 2021

Peaceful Moments


Peaceful Moments is another one of those "must have" stamp sets that has sentiment stamps for many different occasions.  I have definitely used the birthday stamp the most, but I love all of the stamps in this set.  The words, the fonts, everything!!



This is another one of those cards that is super simple when you let the paper do all of the work for you!!  I will certainly be sorry to see the Plaid Tidings collection retire on Monday.  Do you have yours yet?


Stamps: Peaceful Moments
Cardstock: Pretty Peacock, Bumblebee, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Plaid Tidings
Ink: Pretty Peacock
Accessories:  Tailored Tag Punch, Gold Glitter Enamel Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

I have my shovel ready and since I don't have to use it on the snow, today is the day I am digging out my stamp room from the flurry of Christmas crafting.  Hopefully by the end of the weekend my stamp table will be ready for use again and I can craft in my room rather than my recliner!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: