January 28, 2021

You Are Amazing Project Kit

Last night I was able to complete the You are Amazing Project Kit.  Again, it took me maybe an hour to complete this project from start to finish!!


The project kit makes 16 cards, 4 of each of these 4 designs.  I completed it using the You Are Amazing stamp set which is sold separately and 4 ink pads. 



The designs are so bright and cheery, and I love having a stash of cards that I completed so quickly!!  This kit would be perfect for crafting on the go, because everything you need other than the inks and stamp set is right in the box!!


The kit includes a printed decorative box so it would be perfect for gift giving as well.  The box is great for storing your other cards as well.



Stamps: You Are Amazing
Kit:  You Are Amazing Project Kit 
Ink: Pretty Peacock, Mango Melody, Granny Apple Green, Flirty Flamingo




Cold, Cold, Cold!!!  I am ready for warmer weather!!!  At least I got my car cleaned off yesterday when it was a little bit warmer.  I hope to get a little bit of stamping in today before running some errands this afternoon.  I think tonight will be spent with a warm blanket and my book!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: