January 18, 2021

Hydrangea Haven

Oh My Lanta!!!  The Hydrangea Hill Designer Series Paper is so gorgeous!!  It really makes the card all by itself without any other embellishments!!!  If you don't have this paper then you need to get some!!


This is the first card in this week's Cards in the Mail.  Birthday, thank you, thinking of you, sympathy . . . it would work for any occasion . . . whatever stamps you have at home!!  I have die cut pieces from the Stitched Rectangle Die set and you will get those in your packet, but you could just as easily cut the paper and cardstock and it would look great.


Stamps: Hydrangea Haven
Cardstock: Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Hydrangea Hill
Ink: Gorgeous Grape
Accessories:  Stitched Rectangle Dies, Pastel Pearls, 
Gorgeous Grape 3/8" Sheer Ribbon,
Stampin' Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door to head to Iowa City to pick up some prescriptions and a few groceries while I am there.  I hope to come home and spend the afternoon in my stamping room by my heater once again!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: