January 30, 2021

Hello Dear Friend

I continued on last night completing the project kits that I started earlier in the week.  This one . . . Hello Dear Friend . . . is really beautiful.  The photos do not do it justice.


Absolutely everything you need to complete these four cards comes in your kit . . . including the stamp set, block and Misty Moonlight Stampin' Spot.  It truly is crafting on the go!!



Ignore the one upside down card, but here are the 12 cards you will complete. . . 3 each of 4 designs. Six are regular size and six are 4.5" X 2.5".  Envelopes are included as well as a printed decorated box.  




If you follow the directions exactly you will have some left over parts and pieces that you can use on other cards.  This is what I was left with when I was done.  What a bargain!!






Stamping and basketball are on the agenda for today . . . I am staying put as I hate to drive in sleet and freezing rain.  I am hoping the forecast is wrong, it is not like I have anything I have to go and do, so staying home it is!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: