January 9, 2021

Sweet Strawberry

I love shaker cards, but never made a lot of them because I didn't like the process of making them.  At OnStage OnLine back in November they showed us a super simple way of making them using Stampin' Up!'s clear envelopes.


We made these Thursday at Technique/Stamp Club and the ladies agreed that they are super simple using this technique.  I can see a lot more shaker cards in my future.  Especially for kids cards . . . all you would need is some cute kid's designer series paper, some ribbon, and a happy birthday stamp and you are good to go!!


Stamps: Sweet Strawberry
Cardstock: Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Ice Cream Corner
Ink: Blackberry Bliss
Accessories:   Label Me Fancy, Blackberry Bliss Striped Ribbon, 
Ice Cream Corner Sprinkles, Clear Envelopes, Tear and Tape, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday I made a little headway in getting past packets stamped up and products put away.  And by little, I mean VERY little . . . but it is a start.  I hope to start today getting everything ready for IN PERSON stamping on Monday night.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: