January 26, 2021

Corner Bouquet

Have I said how much I love the emboss resist technique and how much more I love it with the Blending Brushes?  They make it SO much easier than either sponges or sponge daubers.


This is one of the cards that everyone will get to make if we ever get to have Make-It-Monday.  I can only hope that it does not snow next Monday as well.  I guess I should consider myself lucky . . . Hanna says they easily have 12-14 inches of snow and four foot drifts in places, so I will take what we have!!


Stamps:  Corner Bouquet, Heal Your Heart
Cardstock: Thick White, White
Ink: Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay, Pacific Point
Accessories:  Versamark, Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, 
Blending Brushes, 
Basic Rhinestone Jewels

A totally cleaned off stamp table is awaiting me when I get done posting this.  I spent the majority of yesterday, finishing up stamping old card packets and adding them to my craft show stash.  I am hoping to work on some Valentine's cards today.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: