January 26, 2021

January Paper Pumpkin

I knew I wanted to work on Valentine cards yesterday and as I was trying to figure out what I wanted to do when I remembered my Paper Pumpkin boxes. I decided that was what I would use this year.  I don't always make up my kits, but I was glad I decided to do so this month.



Everything I needed to make these cards was included in the kit.  I was able finish the kit in about 45 minutes.


There were enough supplies to make 4 of each design for a total of 8 cards with bright Poppy Parade envelopes. Now I just need to make sure I get them in the mail.




I think I will be perfectly content to spend another day hunkered down and working on craft projects.  I am all plowed out and shoveled off, but need to clean my car off.  The post office may be as far as I venture!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: