January 24, 2021

Art Gallery

Today's card is another variation on the Emboss Resist technique.  I posted another one of these yesterday.  You can see that card here.  Instead of using the Blending Brushes on this card, I used Sponge Daubers.  I thought they gave the colors a little more definition, rather than blending them all together.  This is the card that I made for the swap that Luetta and I picked up yesterday.



I usually stamp my sentiment on white and layer it with another color, but this time I decide to do the opposite.  What do you think . . . does it show up as well? 

I am also thinking that this flower stamp is begging to be used in another Emboss Resist technique . . . Joseph's Coat.  Stay tuned for that to come sometime this week.


Stamps: Art Gallery
Cardstock: Pacific Point, Mango Melody, White
Ink: Pacific Point, Mango Melody, Melon Mambo, Garden Green
Accessories:  Versamark, Clear  Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, 
Triple Banner Punch, Sponge Daubers, Silver 3/8" Metallic Ribbon, 
Basic Rhinestone Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday was a great day of visiting.  Luetta and I picked up our swaps and then went to eat lunch.  I think we must have sat there at least 90 minutes, eating, looking at swaps, and just visiting.  And that was after we had visited 45 minutes with Susie.  It is great to talk with people in person!!

Today I am planning on getting everything ready for tomorrow night's Make-It-Monday, although I have a feeling it is going to get postponed if we get the massive snowstorm they are predicting.  We shall see!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: