January 6, 2021

Happy Thoughts

Do you like FREE Designer Series Paper?  If so, then I have the card for you.  Today's card showcases two of the patterns in the Sale-a-Bration Designer Series Paper pack, Flower & Field.


Paired here with Bumblebee cardstock and the Bumblebee Gingham ribbon, it is one of the cards in this week's Cards in the Mail packet.  I think it is such a bright and cheery birthday card.  What do you think?


Stamps: Happy Thoughts
Cardstock: Bumblebee, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Flower & Field
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories:  Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Subtle 3D Embossing Folder, 
1/4" Bumblebee Gingham Ribbon, Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

This morning started bright (well maybe not so bright) and early this morning as I had a 7:45 doctor's appointment.  Based on that appointment, I had three others, which I was lucky enough to get scheduled back to back yet this morning.  I am now finally back home and am planning on relaxing the rest of the afternoon!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: