September 1, 2015

Wild About Flowers

I think I might have mentioned that I got so many ideas at convention that I could go forever.  This card that everyone got to make last week is another one of those ideas.


This was one of the favorite cards of the six that everybody got to make.


Stamps:  Wild About Flowers, Papillion Potpourri, And Many More
Cardstock:  Whisper White Thick, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
Ink:  Archival Black, Old Olive, Delightful Dijon, Rich Razzleberry
Accessories:  Blender Pen, Bitty Bitterfly Punch,
Basic Pearl Jewels, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

Today is the first day that you can order from the Holiday catalog. I am planning to hurry home from my Hospice volunteering so that I can get my order placed and and make sure I have everything I need for all of my upcoming classes . . . particularly the witch's hat class.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: