September 16, 2015

Heartfelt Sympathy

Thanks to Pinterest again here is another sympathy card.


Once I started working with this set it is definitely growing on me. It is truly one of those sets where you don't need to add much more to have a pretty awesome card.


Stamps:  Heartfelt Sympathy
Cardstock:  Soft Suede, Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Neutrals Designer Series Paper Stack
Ink:  Soft Suede
Accessories:  Circles Framelits, Big Shot, Neutrals Candy Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals



After the sale this weekend the lady that had a booth across from me asked if I could use some more card racks.  She had a small gift shop that had closed and she no longer needed them.  Of course I said yes, so as soon as I am done posting this I am off to pick them up.  Not sure where I am going to store them, but at least I will have them if I need them!!!  Hope to get some stamping done after that!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: