September 27, 2015

Hawkeye Sampler

Here is the project I have been working on this week that I took the the Hawkeye game on Saturday for each of my brothers.  No . . . these are not Stampin' Up! stamps, but the ink and the card stock are.




I have had these stamps for several years and have wanted to try a Hawkeye sampler for quite a while.  When my brother asked me if I wanted to go to the game on Saturday I thought it was a great time to do it.  I am pretty pleased with the way it turned out.

Here are a few pictures of the great day we had yesterday.





Today I need to get everything cut and organized for tomorrow night's Make-It-Monday.  The cards are ready, just not the cutting and gathering of supplies.  If you would like to join us just shoot me an email!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


No comments: