September 2, 2015

A World of Thanks

It has taken me a while but I am finally getting around to sharing the rest of the cards everyone got to make last week.


If you need a lot of cards in a hurry, this is the one . . . so easy to make and can be made using any color scheme.


Stamps:  A World of Thanks, Another Thank You
Cardstock:  Elegant Eggplant, Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White
Ink:  Elegant Eggplant
Accessories:  Chalk Talk Framelits, Big Shot, 
Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Glue Dots

Now that I have my stamp room somewhat under control, I need to tackle my book work that I have let go for quite a while.  Hopefully when I am done, there will be some time for creating.  I am home all day with nothing else to do so I hope to get a LOT accomplished!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: