September 28, 2015

 Lighthearted Leaves

This is a card that everyone stamping this week will get to make.   I hope everyone likes it as much as I do!!



It is really so much prettier in real person than in the photo.  The gold embossing just really pops on the dark brown card stock!!


Stamps:  Lighthearted Leaves
Cardstock:  Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Early Espresso
Ink:  Versamark
Accessories:  Boho Chic Embossing Folder, 
Leaflets Framelits Dies, Deco Labels Collection Framelits, 
Big Shot, Gold Embossing Powder, 
Heat Tool, Gold Cording, Stampin' Dimensionals

Everything is cut, gathered, and organized for Make-It-Monday tonight.  All I need to do is load the car.  So, today I am going to be working on some things for a craft show again this Saturday.  I hope to get a couple more framed samplers done before the weekend.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: