September 25, 2015

September Paper Pumpkin

Here is one of the cards I made with the stamps that are in the September Paper Pumpkin.


As I look at the photo of the card I see that I should have moved the upper right section of the stamped images up a little bit, but all in all I am pretty pleased with this card.  Perfect colors for fall!!


Stamps:  September Paper  Pumpkin, Watercolor Wishes Kit
Cardstock: Soft Suede, Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Soft Suede, Hello Honey, Cajun Craze
Accessories:  Woodland Embossing Folder Circles Collection Framelits, 
Big Shot, Early Espresso 1/4" Cotton Ribbon, 
1 1/4" Burlap Ribbon, Glue Dots, Stampin Dimensionals


I am hoping to be able to get everything figured out for next week's stamp nights today.  I was right in the middle of a good mystery book last night so was up VERY late reading and am not sure how long my energy will last!!  But it was an awesome book!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: