September 9, 2015

Awesomely Artistic

Back again with another Awesomely Artistic card.  This one popped out at me as I was browsing Pinterest yesterday afternoon.  I am not sure who to credit with the original card.



It is hard to tell but the right wings on the dragonfly on the right are popped up off of the Delightful Dijon paper.  it took a little fussy cutting and some precision work with my paper cutter, but I love the effect.


Stamps:  Awesomely Artistic, One Big Meaning
Cardstock:  Basic Gray, Delightful Dijon, Whisper White
Ink:  Archival Basic Gray, Archival Basic Black, Delightful Dijon
Accessories:  1 1/2" Circle Punch (mask for sun) Stampin Sponges


I am hoping today I can get a lot more things ready for the Flea and Faire.  You can check it out here or here.  I got quite a bit accomplished yesterday and hope to get even more done today.  There is absolutely nothing on my agenda for today and tomorrow other than this. 

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been giver today!!

Happy Stamping!! 



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: