September 3, 2015

Awesomely Artistic

This is the card that started my obsession with this stamp set.  One of the first nights we were at convention we participated in a shoebox swap and this was one of the cards that we made.  I don't know who to give credit to because names were not on the swaps.  Like I have said before this stamp set was not even on my radar before this night . . . I don't even think I saw it in the catalog.  I certainly can't say that anymore!!



This is the last in the group of cards everyone who stamped with me made.  I had to kind of laugh as we were making it, both at convention and again at Make-It-Monday, about the comments that people didn't do random well in the laying of the string.  I told them they just need to hold their tongue right and be sure to make sound effects and it would go much better.



Stamps:  Awesomely Artistic, Gorgeous Grunge, Watercolor Wishes Kit
Cardstock:  Early Espresso, Lost Lagoon, Soft Suede, Whisper White
Ink:  Lost Lagoon, Soft Suede, Early Espresso
Accessories:  Circles Collection Framelits, Big Shot, 
1 1/4" Burlap Ribbon, Basic Rhinestone Jewels

I did get all of my paper work caught up yesterday and even had some time to stamp.  I must have been tired last night because I was in bed by 8:00 and slept until 7:30 this morning.  I should be good to go today.  

Technique/Stamp Club is tonight so I need to figure out what techniques we are going to learn and also what cards we are going to make with those techniques.  Wish me luck!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the oct of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: