September 11, 2015

A Halloween Sampler

After seeing my stamping friend, Susie's, sampler and knowing I wanted to try it, last night was the night.



Of course, wouldn't you know it . . . I had no 12 X 12 black card stock, so I decided to use a piece of retired Designer Series Paper as my last layer. 




I really like the way this turned out.  Thanks, Susie, for the inspiration and ideas for some of the squares.  When I showed John, he even thought it was pretty cool.

As soon as I am done posting this I need to get my car loaded for the Flea and Faire at the Barn today and tomorrow.  This will be the third time I have done this show and the other two times it rained buckets.  Not so this time . . . I think the weather will be perfect.  If you stop out, be sure and see me.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: