September 5, 2015

I'm Not Ready for Winter . . . BUT

I love snowflakes and snow themed cards. This was the other technique we worked with on Thursday night . . . icicles!!

It seemed like the perfect technique for all those winter cards and is so easy as long as you have Crystal Effects and Dazzling Diamonds.


Stamps:  Wonderland,  2015 Hello December Project Life, To You and Yours
Cardstock:  Night of Navy, Marina Mist, Whisper White
Ink:  Night of Navy, Smoky Slate, Versamark
Accessories:  White embossing Powder, Heat Tool,
Crystal Effects, Dazzling Diamonds

As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door for a day of shopping with my girls.  We are starting at the outlet mall, but who knows where else we may end up!!  Life is good!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: