September 30, 2015

Six Sayings

Here is another card that everyone stamping this week made.  


You might ask why my leaves have holes in the top.  They happened to be the extra leaves from the Witches' Hat kit that were laying only stamping table when I was making this card.  People stamping it this week used the dies and cut out leaves with no holes.


Stamps:  Six Sayings
Cardstock:  Early Espresso, Whisper White, 
Neutrals Designer Series Paper Stack
Ink:  Early Espresso
Accessories:  Leaflits Framelits Dies, Woodgrain Embossing Folder, 
Big Shot, Stamping Sponges, 
Gold Cording, Stampin' Dimensionals


Today is house picking up day….I need to at least get a path through and clean off the kitchen table so that a couple of people can at least stamp at it tonight!!  LOL

Other than that there is not much on my agenda.  I love days like this!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: