September 13, 2015

 Heartfelt Sympathy

At first, I wasn't too sure about the new sympathy set that is in the 2015-16 Idea Book and Catalog, but since I was in need of a sympathy set I went ahead and ordered it.  Now as with a lot of sets, the more I work with it, the more I really like it!!




This is another one of the cards in a special order of sympathy cards.  Since these are to be gender neutral cards, this set certainly fits the bill.


Stamps:  Heartfelt Sympathy
Cardstock:  Mossy Meadow, Pear Pizazz, Whisper White
Ink:  Mossy Meadow
Accessories:  Woodgrain Embossing Folder, 
 Deco Labels Collection Framelits Dies, 
Big Shot, Stampin Dimensionals

I am beat . . . the event at The Barn was a HUGE success over the weekend.  I certainly enjoyed visiting with everyone.  The weather was great and there were tons of people there.

This was my view for the two days I was there.  I took this picture early in the morning when I first got there yesterday, because for most of the time I couldn't even see the booths on the other side of the aisle because there were so many people there.


I thought I would include a couple of shots of my tables.  




Now on to the next thing on my calendar . . . Make-It-Monday . . . tomorrow night.  I need to plan the cards and get everything cut and ready to go.  Good thing I slept 12 hours last night!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: