September 12, 2015

Awesomely Artistic

Once again, Awesomely Artistic found its way to my stamping table.  Someone had a card on Pinterest similar to this made with another company's stamps.  I loved the design and it was so easy to substitute Stampin' Up!'s stamps.




This is another one of the cards that is for a special order of sympathy cards.  I went ahead and made several because like I have said before . . . sympathy cards are something I have to have on hand because I just can't seem to make one when I need it.

Stamps:  Awesomely Artistic, Heartfelt Sympathy, Crazy About You
Cardstock:  Whisper White Thick, Whisper White, Basic Black
Ink:  Tempting Turquoise, Perfect Plum, Archival Black Ink
Accessories:  Srampin' Sponges, Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday's Barn event was just about perfect . . . good weather (although a little chilly), good crowds, good sales, and great food.  I am ready for another day, and the best part is I will be home in time to see most of the Hawkeye game this afternoon.  If you come out to The Barn, be sure and stop and see me!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: