September 21, 2015

Witches' Night

Here is another Halloween card stampers can choose from tonight at the Witch's Hat class.  I really had fun making a wide variety of cards.  


I will be showing the rest of them this week.


Stamps:  Witches' Night
Cardstock:  Basic Black, Very Vanills
Ink:  Memento Black Ink
Accessories:  Witching Decor Kit, Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday afternoon I was able to complete the banners for the new teachers at Hanna's school.  As many of those things as I have made I think I could do them in my sleep.  I will say it was much easier to adhere the letters with the new fine tip glue pen . . . my new best friend!!  Now I just have to get the birthday cards done for the kids in her advisory class.

Today will be spent in Iowa City, going out to lunch with a friend, having a couple of appointments, and finishing up the evening at the Witch's Hat class at Carlos O'Kellys.  Should be a very busy day but a fun one.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: