September 24, 2015

September Paper Pumpkin

My September Paper Pumpkin was at the Post Office when I went to pick up the mail the other day.  I have been waiting for this kit to come since I first saw it at convention.  It is pretty awesome!!




I am not exactly sure who I am going to give these treat holders to, but anyone would love to get one, I would think.


Just like with any of the other Paper Pumpkin kits, you always get everything you need to make the projects.  This is the stamp set that was in the box this time.


Be sure and check back tomorrow to see some of the cards I made with this set.

Today started out bright and early with a furnace check at 8:00 and then running to Iowa City to get groceries and run some other errands.  By the time I got home and got lunch fixed and worked in my stamp room a little bit, the day was half gone.  I then realized that I had forgotten to post today!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift yo have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: