September 14, 2015

Acorny Thank You

I love the name of this stamp set almost as much as I love the set.  It is perfect for fall.



This is one of the cards everyone will be making tonight at Make-It-Monday.  Very easy and great for all occasions.  


Stamps:  Acorny Thank You
Cardstock:  Early Espresso, Mossy Meadow, Whisper White,
 Into The Woods Designer Series Paper
Ink:  Early Espresso, Tangelo Twist
Accessories:  Softy Falling Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 
2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, 2" Circle Punch, 
Acorn Builder Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

I am not quite sure how this happened, but I got everything all figured out, cut, and organized for Make-It-Monday yesterday.  I even had time to go to Red Lobster for supper!!  Things just seemed to fall into place quite easily.  If you would like to join me just shoot me an email as I cut plenty of extra!!

Today I am going to try to finish up my order of Sympathy and Get Well cards so I can get started on another order of Thinking of You cards.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


No comments: