September 29, 2015

Cheer All Year

This is one of the cards that everybody made last night at Make-It-Monday.  I think it was a favorite.



I decided to try one of the many card sketches out there as inspiration for this card.  This one came from a site called Mojo Monday.  Here is the sketch.

And here is the card . . . voila!!  Super simple!!  As I was making this card I couldn't help but think of both of my daughters who have a huge aversion to spiders and wondered if it would bother any of my stampers.  Even though many said they did not like spiders the card didn't seem to bother them at all!!


Stamps:  Cheer All Year, Acorny Thank You, Witches; Night
Cardstock:  Basic Black, Tangelo Twist, Whisper White
Ink:  Archival Black Ink
Accessories:  1" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

This morning is a Hospice volunteer morning, after which I plan to run a few errands.  I hope to figure out what techniques we will be working with for Technique Club this afternoon.  I have one in mind and need to see if it will work and then figure out a second one.  Check back Thursday and Friday to see what I manage to come up with. 

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: