September 4, 2015

Cottage Greetings

Last night was technique/stamp club and I thought I would show them one of the easiest techniques I saw at convention.  


How did I get those beautiful roses you might ask?  Simply sponge a little color over the Timeless Charm Designer Series paper and voila!!!  Beautiful colored roses!!  Doesn't this make the most beautiful card . . . and it is so easy too!


Stamps: Cottage Greetings
Cardstock:  Blushing Bride, Basic Gray
Ink:  Blushing Bride, Cucumber Crush, Basic Gray Archival Ink
Accessories:  Sponge Daubers, Metaal Rimmed Pearls

Today starts the beginning of a very busy weekend. I am meeting my brother and nephew in Iowa City for lunch today and then Hanna is coming home tomorrow morning.  Shopping, flea marketing, and pampering at the nail salon are on the agenda.  It will be a very fun but busy four days!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you are given today!!

Happy Stamping!!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: