September 17, 2015

Papillion Potpourri

Last night I had my monthly stamp night with a group of stampers.  We all take the supplies and have a shoebox swap. This is the card I took.




I had to laugh when one of the gals said to me "You really like this white on white, don't you?"  If she had seen my cards a few years ago she would never have said that.  It is only since Hanna started going to convention with me and giving her input that I would ever even consider it.  It is one of Hanna's favorites and obviously it must be growing on me because I never realized how often I use white on white!!


Stamps:  Papillion Potpourri, Butterfly Basics
Cardstock:  Thick Whisper White, Whisper White, 
Melon Mambo, Real Red, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, 
Pear Pizzazz, Pacific Point, Rich Razzleberry
Ink:  Archival Basic Black
Accessories:  Elegant Butterfly Punch, 
Envelope Punch Board (for rounded corners), Glue Dots

As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door for my yearly physical (yippee!!).  It is a good thing I really like my doctor.  I hope to spend some time in my stamping room before getting my hair cut this afternoon and then going to a potluck for a community group I am a member of.  At some point I need to get some banners done for Hanna and also birthday cards for her group of advisory kids.  Hopefully this weekend!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: