September 23, 2015

Acorny Thank You

Taking a break from the Witches' Night cards, here is another one that everybody got to make at the last stamp night.   Once again, it was Pinterest to the rescue.



I love the Woodland folder and have used it tons!!!  I always think they can't any better and then they do!!


Stamps:  Acorny Thank You
Cardstock:  Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake
Ink:  Soft Suede
Accessories:  Woodland Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 
Two Inch Circle Punch, Acorn Builder Punch,
 Gold Cording, Stampin' Dimensionals

Banners and cards are done for Hanna and I am now on to another project that I am making that I hope to share with you in a couple of days.  John is visiting some friends this afternoon, so I will be in my stamp room then, happy as a clam!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: