September 18, 2015

Serene Silhouettes

I FINALLY got my order of sympathy and get well cards done yesterday and delivered.  It seems like it took me forever to get them done!!!  Here is another one that was in the order.


For some reason the colors are kind of washed out in the photo, in person they are much more vibrant.



Stamps:  Serene Silhouttes, Wetlands, You've Got This
Cardstock:  Perfect Plum, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Wisteria Wonder, Perfect Plum
Accessories:  Basic Pearl Jewels

The next few days are going to be quiet, quiet, quiet around here.  There is nothing on the schedule and nothing that really needs to be done.  I am planning on stamping up the rest of the kits from last Monday and maybe starting to plan my Christmas card class.  I am sure reading is going to be high on the list as well.  That might be a good thing to do on a rainy Friday!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: