September 26, 2015

Witches' Night

Here is another one of the cards that every one made last Monday night at the Witches' Hat class.  I absolutely love this stamp set.




I would be hard pressed to say which of the cards is my favorite.  I do know that I will be sending out a lot of Halloween cards this year as I am loving making these!!


Stamps:  Witches' Night
Cardstock:  Tangelo Twist, Very Vanilla, Basic Black
Memento Black Ink, Tangelo Twist marker
Accessoreis:  Witching Decor Project Kit, Stampin' Dimensionals

By the time you are reading this I will have been tailgating at the Hawkeye game for quite a while.  I am meeting one of my brothers early early this morning and spending the day with both of my brothers and my sister-in-law.  I think it should be a beautiful day for tailgating and a Hawkeye game.  Stay tuned tomorrow to see what I have made that I am giving them today!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: