September 22, 2015

Witches' Night


Everyone had a great time making the Witch Hat and the five cards.  Most people just stamped their cards and took them home to assemble them cause we were pushing it to get the hats done in a timely fashion.


This card was a favorite which I totally cased from Becky Roberts' blog.  I follow her blog and she always has very cool stuff on there.


Stamp:  Witches' Night
Cardstock:  Basic Black, Tangelo Twist, Very Vanilla, 
Happy Haunting Designer Series Paper
Ink"  Memento Black Ink, Tangelo Twist Marker
Accessories:  Woodland Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Stampin' Dimensionals

Today I am planning on finishing up Hanna's banners and birthday cards and I hope to start on my Project Life Scrapbook from my Maine trip last month.  I am a huge NCIS fan so I know I want to have everything done that I want to do by this evening so I can watch the season premiere!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: