September 6, 2015

 Vintage Leaves


Vintage Leaves is fast becoming one of my go to sets for fall cards!!  I have paired it with the greetings from the Wetlands stamp set for some of the sympathy cards I am making for a custom order.



This is a very simple card but one that would work for anybody.

Stamps:  Vintage Leaves, Wetlands, Butterfly Basics, Gorgeous Grunge
Cardstock:  Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Sahara Sand, Mossy Meadow

Yesterday's shopping extravaganza was a huge success.  Everybody found lots of good bargains and a good time was had by all.   We ended the evening with pizza and a movie in Kalona.  Today, I think Hanna and I are headed out to get a pedicure and our nails done since this is something she isn't able to do on a regular basis.  The only thing that would make this weekend any better is if it would cool down a little bit!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: