September 15, 2015

Lighthearted Leaves

Every one stamping last night made one of these Lightheated Leaves cards.  I saw one like this on Pinterest made with black and gray and switched out the colors to more fall like.


I love the way it turned out.  It would be so easy to switch out the greeting and make it for just about any occasion.


Stamps:  Light-Hearted leaves
Cardstock:  Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake
Ink:  Soft Suede
Accessories:  Leaflets Framelits, Big Shot, 
Home For Christmas Enamel Dots,  Stampin' Dimensionals

Today is normally my Hospice volunteering day, but Judy is on vacation so I am staying home this morning and addressing envelopes for their big fund raiser that is coming up in November. After delivering some stamping orders and going to an appointment this afternoon, I hope to spend some time in my stamping room this evening getting everything put away and organized again from the craft show this weekend and Make-It-Monday last night.  I am lovin' the weather again, so may sit on my patio and read a little as well!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!  

Happy Stamping!!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: