November 10, 2018

Snow Is Glistening

Although I am in sunny Florida, with no snow on the ground, I just have to share this snowy card!!  I love the silver glimmer paper in the snowflakes.  


This is one of the cards everyone will be making on Monday night.



Stamps: Snow Is Glistening
Cardstock: Mint Macaron, Whisper White, Silver Glimmer Paper
Ink: Mint Macaron
Accessories:  Snowflake Thinlits, Big Shot, Snowflake Trinkets

We have had a great second day of convention.  This is their thirtieth anniversary so they have a time line of what was happening in their stamping world every year.  I joined Stampin' Up! in 2004, so just had to get picture taken by that year.


Here are some of my travel buddies.  They are so much fun to travel with!!

t
We had a little break this afternoon so went Universal City Walk.  I managed to do a little surfing while I was there.


We ate at Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville.  Susie and I shared a plate of nachos.  It's a good thing we each didn't get one.  There was enough for us and the other five people in our group as well!!  It was absolutely delicious!!



It made a great break before we went back for our evening session.


Today is the last day of convention.  I can't wait to see what they have in store for us today!!

Everyday is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!






No comments: