November 27, 2018

Snow is Glistening

You have only 4 more days to get this fabulous stamp set . . .  Snow is Glistening!!  It is certainly one I think I will keep in my personal stash of stamps for a long time to come.  I just love it.  I wish it were staying around for a long time!!


This card which everyone made last night at Make-It Monday is one that comes from a group I belong to called the Creative Corner.  I love the designer series paper that is from the Frosted Florals pack of paper.  It is the perfect compliment to the snowflakes!


Stamps: Snow is Glistening
Cardstock: Mint Macaron, Basic Gray, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Frosted Floral
Ink: Mint Macaron
Accessories: Versamark, Silver Embossing Powder, 
Heat Tool, 1 1/2" Circle Punch, 
Banner Triple Punch, 3/8" Silver Metallic Ribbon, 
Clear Rhinestones, Stampin' Dimensionals

Today is turning out a little different than I had planned.  I was supposed to meet my brother who had a doctor's appointment in Iowa City but his roads were not good so he postponed to next week . . . so I will work on a project for Hanna until mid afternoon when I will take off for Iowa City.  My plans to deliver some food to the SICU staff got delayed yesterday because it took a while to get my driveway plowed out and there was not enough time before stamp night.  With winter weather . . . flexibility is the name of the game!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: