November 18, 2018

So Santa


This is so totally how I felt yesterday morning when I was trying to get to Willimasburg to meet my friends so we could go on to Des Moines shopping and to a baby shower.  What normally takes me 25 minutes took almost an hour!!!  Who needs snow???


This is one of the cards I swapped for last week in Orlando.  I do not have this stamp set so wanted some examples for it.  I will say . . . I can't imagine Christmas with warm temperatures and no snow!!


Stamps:  So Santa
Cardstock: Lemon Line Twist, Berry Burst, Petal Pink, 
Whisper White, Silver Foil
Ink: Memento Black Ink and Various Markers
Accessories: Layering Circles Framelits,  Gently Falling Embossing Folder, 
Big Shot,
 Stampin' Dimensionals

We had a great day shopping yesterday at the Winter Christmas Farmer's Market and at Valley Junction in Des Moines.  We squeezed in a great lunch at Spaghetti Works as well.  I will say I was pooped when I got home!!  I didn't buy much, but I did have fun!!!

I am hoping today to get a head start on cards for next week's Make-It-Monday since this will be a very busy week!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!
Happy Stamping!!

No comments: