November 7, 2018

Half Full

The Stampin retreat that I attended back in September gave me a lot of swap cards that I used for my Christmas card class.  This card, which Kathy White brought, was a favorite of many of the stampers.



I love this designer series paper.  I have used it quite a bit in several of my cards.


Stamps: Half Full
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: All Is Bright
Ink: Memento Black, Old Olive Light Stampin' Blend
Accessories: Layering Circles Framelits, Big Shot, Red Rhinestone Jewels, 
2" Circle Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

After an hour delay last night, we finally took off from the Des Moines Airport and arrived in Orlando a little after midnight Orlando time.  We are up and ready to check into the convention and then head off to spend the day at Epcot!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: