November 24, 2018

Country Roads

I can definitely say that the last few days have definitely been filled with fond memories!!


I ordered this stamp set on a whim, wasn't really sure I would use it . . . and then I had someone ask me if I could make them some cards and this was the perfect set!!


 Stamps: Country Road
Cardstock: Very vanilla Thick, Early Espresso
Designer Series Paper: Wood Textures
Ink: Early Espresso
Accessories: Metallic Pearls

This was my view for most of Thursday . . . after I got the turkey and dressing ready to go (easiest part of the whole dinner) I was banished to the living room while Hanna, Jake, and Julie did everything else!!


If you went away hungry on Thursday it was your own fault . . . I think we had plenty of food.


And then we were off for our first of a couple of trips to Iowa City.  We are kind of surprising ourselves with our organization!!


Hanna and I then made another trip to Iowa City on Friday morning which was super productive.  I finished up a lot of the things that were on my list!!  After a short nap we decorated the house and then Julie and Jason came for supper again.

And now . . . the house is quiet and this is my view as I recover from the last couple of days!!  LOL



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: