November 28, 2018

Blizzard Thinlits Dies

Okay . . . one more snow card and then I am done with snow for the season!!!  I know we have only had one storm but it was enough snow for the year!!!



This is a card I got as a swap at On Stage in Orlando and I loved the white on white.  If you are not a fan of tone on tone you could always add a couple more layers to make the snowflakes stand out some.  I am not sure what set this word comes from either, but you could use almost any Christmas word you might have in your stash!!





Yesterday turned out to be a very productive day.  I made a LOT of progress on Hanna's name banners that she wants and I was also able to make my delivery to the SICU with veggies, cookies, and a poinsettia.  I had a nice visit with some of the staff that was actually there when John was there so that was kind of cool.  I stopped and had my shoulder worked on which kind of took a hit when I was shoveling snow and finished the evening watching the Hawkeye basketball game and working on name banners again.

Today promises to be more of the same . . . I hope to at least get all of the letters cut out for the banners so that I can start assembling them tomorrow!!!  

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: