November 17, 2018

Merry Christmas to All

One of the fun parts of going to convention is swapping.  Since I had recently used the shaving cream technique with stamp club this card caught my attention.  It is from a demonstrator named Lisa Horton.


I just love the different looks you can get with this technique and how no two of the backgrounds come out the same.


Stamps: Merry Christmas to All
Cardstock: Garden Green, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink: Real Red
Accessories:  Real Red and Garden Green Re-inkers, 
Real Red 1/8" Solid Ribbon, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

I am off to Des Moines this morning with a couple of friends to do some Christmas shopping and also to attend a baby shower for my niece.  My friends are going to drop me off so I can spend a little time at the shower, and then they will pick me up and we will continue with our shopping day!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: