November 6, 2018

Snow Is Glistening

I love, love, love the limited time stamps and thinlits that are available this month.   If you are interested in these products they are available only while supplies last.


This is another one of the cards that everyone made on Saturday.  Sort of non-traditional colors for a Christmas card . . . but certainly perfect colors for a snowy card!!


Stamps: Beautiful Blizzard, Snow is Glistening
Cardstock: Balmy Blue, Whisper White
Ink: balmy Blue, Basic Gray
Accessories: Snowfall Thinlits, Big Shot, 
Everyday Label Punch, Clear Rhinestone Basic Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

My bags are packed and I am leaving on a jet plane this afternoon for Orlando, Florida.  I am very excited to be attending On Stage where Stampin' Up! will reveal some new products.  I am not sure what the Internet will be like in our hotel so I will try to post as I can.  

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: