November 22, 2018

Many Blessings

I know I have posted this card before, but it is oh so appropriate for today so I decided to share it again.  Hanna and Jake arrived last night and Hanna and I were talking this morning about how many blessings we have in out life!!


You all are truly blessings in my life as well!!  I can't believe all of the great friends I have made through stamping!!


Stamps: Many Blessings
Cardstock: Very Vanilla Thick, Early Espresso, Crushed Curry, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: Wo Textures
Ink: Black Memento, Early Espresso
Stampin' Blends:  Pumpkin Pie Combo Pack, Old Olive Dark, 
Real Red Dark, Crumb Cake Light
Accessories: 1 3/4" Circle Punch, 2" Circle Punch, 
Clear Rhinestone Jewels, Linen Thread, Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

The turkey is in the oven and the side dishes are prepared. We are ready!!

Happy Thanksgiving!! 

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: