November 5, 2018

Winter Woods

This card, which Luetta brought to our stamping retreat in September, was another one of the cards that we made on Saturday.



After a few Big Shot difficulties, we all managed to complete the five cards like this one.


Stamps: Winter Woods
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Smoky Slate, Basic Gray,  Whisper White
Ink: Basic Gray, White Craft Ink
Accessories:  In The Woods Framelits Dies, 
Softly Falling Embossing Folder, Woodland Embossing Folder, 
Big Shot, Clear Rhinestone Basic Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

This morning brings an impromptu doctor's appointment and some errand running in Iowa City.  This afternoon I hope to finish up my swaps, finish a couple of things for stamp night when I get back, and actually pack.  The schedule I made a while back sure did help me get everything done that needed done in the last couple of weeks. I am actually ahead of where I thought I would be . . . which gives me time to rest a little bit before leaving tomorrow.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: