November 29, 2018

Happiness Surrounds

This is the last card I will be sharing that use the limited time product . . . Happiness Surrounds.  It does coordinate nicely with the Snowflake Thinlits that are also in this suite.

If you want this stamp set or any of the items in the Snowflake Showcase Suite- you need to buy them now!  They are only available until November 30th, 2018 or while supplies last.   The white velveteen paper is already gone!!



This is another one of the cards that everyone got to make on Monday night.


Stamps: Happiness Surrounds
Cardstock: Fresh Fig, Basic Black, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Tranquil Textures
Ink: Fresh Fig, Tranquil Tide
Accessories: Layering Circle Framelits, Big Shot, 
Tranquil Tide 1/4" Velvet Ribbon, 
Clear Rhinestone Jewels, Stampin' Sponges, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Wow . . . yesterday I crafted all day . . . I didn't even leave the house except to take the trash down to the curb last night.  I had a crock pot full of turkey vegetable soup going, Netflix Christmas movies playing, and my little fingers working away at name banners.  I still have a lot to do but I think I may make it in time to take them to Hanna next Thursday when I go tot Adel.


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: