November 11, 2018

Beautiful Promenade

Beautiful Promenade was one of those stamp sets I was on the fence about but since it was on sale a while back, I decided to go ahead and get it.  And I am sure glad that I did!!!



I am not sure I would have put these colors together but it was a color challenge I found on Pinterest with this sample.  This is one of the cards that everyone will be making at Make-It-Monday.


Stamps: Beautiful Promenade, Happiness Surrounds
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Soft Sea Foam, Whisper White
Ink: Mossy Meadow, Soft Sea Foam, Blackberry Bliss
Accessories: Basic Pearl Jewels

I had a great time at convention but I am glad to be home.  We left our hotel at 4:15 this morning and I just walked in the door at home at about noon.  I am going to finish up a few things for tomorrow night and then call it a day.  Anything else that needs to be done for Make-It-Monday can be done tomorrow!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: